Friday, September 11, 2009

A.F.I. presale in Toronto, ON - code posted

The New A.F.I. presale password

is here: During this pre-sale you can buy your A.F.I. tickets before the public. A.F.I. fanclub presale password for concert tickets in Toronto, ONThe free presale password for A.F.I.s concert in Toronto, ON unlocks tickets for a short time. This is your chance to buy a pair and see the show. Below is the A.F.I. concert info:

A.F.I.
Performing live at
Sound Academy
Toronto, ON
Tue, Nov 10, 2009 07:00 PM

AFI.net Presale Password
Start: Fri, 09/11/09 10:00 AM EDT
End: Fri, 09/11/09 10:00 PM EDT


YOUR FREE A.F.I. PRESALE CODE: CLICK HERE FOR THE A.F.I. PRESALE CODE

Is this Presale not working? Check for more recent A.F.I. presale passwords to find the newest one that works.


If you can't get the tickets for A.F.I. that you really wanted you can still buy fantastic seats through TicketsNow!