Friday, August 07, 2009

A.F.I. in Pittsburgh, PA - presale code

The A.F.I. pre-sale password

has been added: For a LIMITED you can buy your very own tickets to A.F.I. BEFORE the public. A.F.I. presale password for concert ticketsThe free presale password for A.F.I.s concert in Pittsburgh, PA gives access to tickets for a short time. This might be your best chance to see A.F.I. perform! Here are all the event details you will need.

A.F.I.
Club Zoo, Pittsburgh, PA
Sun, Oct 11, 2009 08:15 PM

Despair Faction
Start: Fri, 08/07/09 10:00 AM EDT
End: Thu, 08/06/09 10:00 PM EDT

AFI.NET
Start: Fri, 08/07/09 10:00 AM EDT
End: Fri, 08/07/09 10:00 PM EDT


YOUR FREE A.F.I. PRESALE CODE: CLICK HERE FOR THE A.F.I. PRESALE CODE

Is this Presale not working? Check for more recent A.F.I. presale passwords to find the newest one that works.


If you can't get the tickets for A.F.I. that you really wanted you can still buy fantastic seats through TicketsNow!