Friday, November 21, 2008

T.I., Young Jeezy, Jazmine Sullivan and more presale in Atlantic City - code posted

The T.I., Young Jeezy, Jazmine Sullivan and more pre-sale password has been added: Right now you can buy your tickets to T.I., Young Jeezy, Jazmine Sullivan and more BEFORE the public. T.I., Young Jeezy, Jazmine Sullivan and more presale password for concert tickets in Atlantic CityThe free presale password for T.I., Young Jeezy, Jazmine Sullivan and mores concert in Atlantic City gives access to tickets for a short time. This could be your best chance to see T.I., Young Jeezy, Jazmine Sullivan and more perform. Here are the details you will need:

Holiday Lockdown with T.I., Young Jeezy, Jazmine Sullivan & Flo Rida

Boardwalk Hall,Atlantic City, NJ
Fri, Dec 26, 2008 08:00 PM

Internet Presale
Start: Fri, 11/21/08 10:00 AM EST
End: Fri, 11/21/08 10:00 PM EST


T.I., Young Jeezy, Jazmine Sullivan and more presale password: Click this link to get the T.I., Young Jeezy, Jazmine Sullivan and more presale code.

Password not working? Search for other T.I., Young Jeezy, Jazmine Sullivan and more presale codes to find one that works.


If there are no tickets for T.I., Young Jeezy, Jazmine Sullivan and more you can still get access through StubHub.

Did you know? You can get FREE Ticketmaster discount codes at our other blog. Take a look and save money the next time you need tickets.

No comments: